[For Sale] Gunbir-Oh, Gekitoja, Engine-Oh

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Yup Need some $ for Shinkenger :D So I'll post pics. soon.

Gunbir-Oh $50.00

GekiToja $45.00

Engine-Oh $65.00

Prefer cash/check. I'm still new to PayPal so no, until i get things figured out.

My bad for the blurry pic
1230081922.avif
 
Last edited:
open or misb?..

I'll be waiting for the post on how to transfer the pics from the digi came to the pc

then the post on how to upload them
then the post on where to upload them

Burn! :P :D

heres a link to photobucket just incase :P

http://photobucket.com/
 
open or misb?..

I'll be waiting for the post on how to transfer the pics from the digi came to the pc

then the post on how to upload them
then the post on where to upload them

Burn! :P :D

heres a link to photobucket just incase :P

http://photobucket.com/

1st of all OPEN but in great condition.

2nd You know what F U Synch :laugh: Insulting a dudes intelligence like that. For shame.

3rd I've sent pics from my phone to comp before, Uploaded them, ANNND had Photobucket for 2 Years now..HA!:loltongue:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top