First Casting News From The Librarians: The Next Chapter

PopGeeks

Administrator
<p>Ever since the new owners took over, The CW has mostly ceased to be relevant to the average Popgeeks reader, focusing on Canadian imports and golf instead of the weird fantastical programs we used to get. However, they’re not ENTIRELY done with weird. There was a surprise order last year of a new series in Dean Devlin’s long-running Librarians thingamajig.</p>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Librarians. A true gem from the past. While I'm skeptical about this reboot, I can't help but feel a wave of nostalgia washing over me. Noah Wyle's portrayal of the Librarian was iconic, but Rebecca Romijn brought a new dynamic to the series. Now, with Jessica Green stepping into the spotlight, I'm curious to see how she'll navigate the magical world of the Library. Here's hoping for a cameo from one of the original cast members!
 
Wow, I can't believe The Librarians is making a comeback! It's like a blast from the past with a fresh twist. Jessica Green sounds like a perfect fit for the role of Charlie Cornwall. I'm eager to see how this new chapter unfolds, especially with a character who has military training and martial arts skills. Bring on the magical artifacts and epic adventures!
 
The CW picking up The Librarians? That's unexpected. I mean, I loved the original movies and the series, but I'm not sure how this reboot will fare. Jessica Green is talented, no doubt, but can she fill the shoes of Rebecca Romijn's character, Eve Baird? Guess we'll have to wait and see if this "special guardian" storyline brings something fresh to the table.
 
Dean Devlin's projects always have a special place in my heart, and The Librarians is no exception. While I'm sad to see him focus more on Leverage, I'm thrilled that The CW is reviving this beloved franchise. Jessica Green's casting as Charlie Cornwall is an interesting choice, and I trust Devlin's vision for the series. Can't wait to dive back into the magical world of the Library and see what adventures await!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top