Finishing up Shinkenger (Spoiler Alert)

Not sure about the hairstyle, but thigh-high socks seem to be used by random female extras in toku these days, so it's not something that weird.

Thigh-highs are often part of the "lolita" look, and childish clothing on women is very popular in Japanese media anyway ... otherwise, why would AKB48 keep dressing as schoolgirls well into their twenties? ;)
 
On the topic of Kotoha, wasn't she said to be or at least implied to be younger than Chiaki? Thinking about that, I kind of find it weird we never hear anything about her school life. We know that Chiaki graduated but what about Kotoha?

It's nothing big but something I've always had to wonder in regards to Kotoha's age. Maybe she dropped out or something, IDK. Either that or she's actually older than Chiaki . . . which I'm pretty sure that's ultimately not the case :laugh:
 
On the topic of Kotoha, wasn't she said to be or at least implied to be younger than Chiaki? Thinking about that, I kind of find it weird we never hear anything about her school life. We know that Chiaki graduated but what about Kotoha?

It's nothing big but something I've always had to wonder in regards to Kotoha's age. Maybe she dropped out or something, IDK. Either that or she's actually older than Chiaki . . . which I'm pretty sure that's ultimately not the case :laugh:

Chiaki's old enough for college entrance (which places him at ... 18?) So Kotoha seems to be a year or two younger. It's possible she was educated at home - that's not common in Japan but you're legally allowed to do it, it's almost certain that Takeru never went to school
 
it's almost certain that Takeru never went to school

I'm surprised that they never made an episode about it. It's far too easy to see the Kuroko coming into the classroom to change Takeru's desk for something more "appropriate", like what they did in VS. Goseiger.
 
I like this look of Kotoha way more than the ponyhairs and thigh-high socks that she was forced to wear to appear like she's a little girl. I don't really think girls nowadays would wear the kind of clothes that Kotoha was wearing.

I LOVED Kotoha's thigh-high socks. She looked great in them. I love pony-tails on girls, but yea I'd prefer she rocked this style instead. Minus the flashy hair-pin.
 
Am I the only one who thinks Kotoha's smile was a little creppy?

:sly: What broo? lol Get a screencap or something..I mean anything to at least prove you're somewhat sane, because her smile is the complete opposite of creepy. :laugh:


Seriously though, what gives you that impression?
 
Eh, later. Im using another laptop at the moment.

Anyway, the only thing I hate about Shinkenger is some of the music... specifically, the character songs. Good lord do they suck.
 
Eh, later. Im using another laptop at the moment.

Anyway, the only thing I hate about Shinkenger is some of the music... specifically, the character songs. Good lord do they suck.

I don't even remember them.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top