I already have my cd! I am so excited to play, I will say my opinions later once I get to play it! Anybody here who already played the game! Our questions will finally be answered. This is a no spoiler thread. I will just tell my opinions based on my experience. This is the end of the dark seeker Saga so the next KH games will be a new chapter. My copy is still sealed inside a plastic so I after my lunch I will start playing. I pretended to be sick at work so I can play my very own copy. I gotta go I will be playing the game and later I will talk about everything I experience on the game!

I just played this game and it is awesome by far. I love the montage summary in the beginning because people who never played the past games are given idea of the summary of the whole series. I am currently at the Tangled world.

After a decade of waiting for this saga to end, we are finally having the conclusion for this marvelous arc.For a very long time I had longed to see what is coming to Xehanort!

But at long last, our patience has been rewarded. Tonight, we shall partake of the 2nd Keyblade War!

All that waiting for long is finally going to be satisfied because she shall witness the second keyblade war!

I am so stoked, I am just waiting for the game store in my area to open so I can buy my copy!

Administrator
Staff member
I love how smooth the combat system is. It reminds me of Devil may cry but you have teammates.

I just discovered you can have up to 5 party members! Not even Final Fantasy gave us that option. I kinda don't like Goofy so I am looking forward to bench him out once I can find my dream team.

I just finished Hercules. The next world is Toy story and it is so cute that Sora and company turned into toys!

I love how the characters talks to each other during combat. Remember the times when characters only have conversations during cutscenes.