TalonRanger
Member
hey it's me once again, honestly...I REALLY need to get rid of everything here LOL PLLLLEASE take these off me haha
honestly I just want people to offer prices to everything here because I don't know how much these are worth.



I think that bike is for the silver PRSpace ranger lol







As you can see, the Faiz DX belt has some wear to the phone, the faiz chip is from the weapon DX set and the belt clip is broken, this is how I bought it and I truly do love this but I need the money to pay for my apartment bills haha



f1076y.jpg]
[/URL]
cf1077t.jpg]
[/URL]



so just offer anything you want buuut be reasonable lol
I think that's about it~ I Live in AUSTRALIA and I accept paypal, bank deposit, money order or concealed cash
so have fun with it~~
honestly I just want people to offer prices to everything here because I don't know how much these are worth.



I think that bike is for the silver PRSpace ranger lol







As you can see, the Faiz DX belt has some wear to the phone, the faiz chip is from the weapon DX set and the belt clip is broken, this is how I bought it and I truly do love this but I need the money to pay for my apartment bills haha



f1076y.jpg]
cf1077t.jpg]



so just offer anything you want buuut be reasonable lol
I think that's about it~ I Live in AUSTRALIA and I accept paypal, bank deposit, money order or concealed cash
so have fun with it~~
Last edited: