FF16 Final Fantasy 16 official Combat and story trailer

Final Fantasy XVI (2023): Clive Rosfield is drawn into a brutal war fueled by magical Dominants and their summoned Eikons. It leans fully into cinematic, action-focused combat with a darker medieval tone. AKA Final Fantasy 16, FF16, FFXVI

Penny

New Member

Impatient people had been hating on this game but it looks magnificent! Summons are given a bigger role! The Combat system is like poetry for the eyes! The fast paced hard hitting action looks exciting! I eat a burger everyday and I won't be eating burgers for 12 days so I can afford this 60 dollar worth of game. Also loved the setting is not futuristic because its been a long time since we had a medieval setting game.
 
The Summons looks epic on the trailer! Imagine decades ago the summons are just unanimated renders and now they have a Cinematic animation in HD graphics.
 
When I was a kid, this is exactly how I imagined Final Fantasy to be in the future.
It has the same vibe as all of the epic cinematics, but it is now playable. Square enix, the choir chanting the names of all the eikons in a row was the most excited moment of any trailer I've watched in years.
 
I was so negative about this game but now they have done a lot of great progress.
 
Okay, I'm getting a PS5 right now. This looks amazing, and I've been a fan since I was a little. One of the greatest franchises ever produced. Every game becomes more gorgeous.I'm hoping that the Titan and Garuda characters will wind up being story companions, even if we don't have a standard party system.

I'm glad it's more of a medieval tech concept this time around, rather than the scifi or hitech aesthetics of 13. I've been a fan of Final Fantasy for almost 30 years, and I'm quite excited for XVI. When VI was III, I remember stories like these touching my heart as a child. I'd like to see the complete FF element come back. Not just the plot, but also the world design, menu customization, and epic ocean or airship excursions.
 
I adore the director's and project's philosophy: the game comes first, BEFORE marketing, with a significant amount of development time.I adore the more mature tone and concentrate on action gameplay with a single character.Shivers all over my body, a masterpiece I'm sure!
 
This excited me because I thought we won't have any news about this game and now we got a new trailer. I want to see gameplay footage next.
 
I've been a fan of Final Fantasy for over years, and I'm very excited for XVI. When VI was III, I remember stories like these touching my heart as a child. I'd like to see the full FF element come back. Not just the story, but also the world design, menu customization, and epic ocean or airship journeys. I know the high-resolution graphics are difficult, but I know they're trying...
 
The Final Fantasy 14 theme created it! The Hoopla moments are something I know I can trust the FF14 team with. With the combination of music, story, and gameplay, they were able to bring some of the best HYPE moments in gaming even with an extremely outdated engine. So, whether it's turn-based or not, I'll play this game!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top