The graphics and the gameplay brings tears to my eyes. It is so beautiful. The story looks compelling too. People who says this game will be boring must be salivating to play this game now like a recent convert to veganism who is craving to have real steak. A Masterpiece in the making. I will be pre-ordering the moment it is available in my area.

This must be the most violent and mature Final Fantasy Game ever because YouTube forced me to log-in to play it. A more adult oriented Final Fantasy game. I am all on for this. I am all in.

Since nobody else is bringing it up, I will. Excellent voice acting is used throughout. Nowadays, most video games make awkward attempts at being serious, but this one seems huge and tragic. Also excellent is the writing! Wow, the massive foes and bosses are awesome. Can't wait. The game appears to be completely wild. The distinct Eikon bosses, the battle, and the soundtrack all seem ideal. I can absolutely understand what they meant when they said that the tale moves at a "roller coaster" speed. I got my PS5 at launch just for this game, which is undoubtedly my most anticipated game for the upcoming year.

Another pseudo-medieval boring from the European looking setting. No Ethnic or Black characters, or attractive ladies. I've finished the FF series. After what Square Enix did to FF15, I have no faith in this game. The original FF7 was and is still the best, in my opinion. They'll release the incomplete game and charge extra money for the unfinished chapters.

Oh my god, this looks incredible. It's great how similar the combat appears to Devil May c. And holy smokes, the darker themes combined with the time period make this so much better.

I just saw the trailer and was underwhelmed. The narration is already lacking in quality. Grandiose speech with no gravitas or pacing to support it. It's on the same level as all the fantasy mobile game advertisements for some terrible free-to-play time waster. Then there's the cheesy music, which sounds more appropriate for a freakshow performance. The graphics are no better than in FFXV, and no better than a higher resolution FFXIII on the PS3. The idiot monarchs monologuing about conquest while their respective flags fly by reminds me of the many terrible political fantasy anime I've seen that act bombastic but have political maneuvering and war strategy fit for a five-year-old. It reminds me of the many, many awful political fantasy anime I've seen, which seem grandiose yet have political maneuvering and war strategy suited for a five-year-old. The dumb kings monologuing about conquest while their various flags fly past. The fighting attempts to be fast-paced and ADHD, without any grace or momentum, like Devil May Cry or Lollipop Chainsaw. Oh, how I long for the dramatic flair of old-school turn-based combat. And the icing on the cake? An very serious game with lots of camp and CHAOS references.

I am Stronger than ever
XVI has far more potential. I'm glad to see a final fantasy concept that is heavier, darker, and more developed. Fighting system with a beautiful soundtrack in action. I'll tag along! Because the gameplay and footage show the efforts of the development team, this is the first entry in a long time where they appear to be highly confident, focused, and enthusiastic. I'm very excited!

When it's released, I'm going to play it nonstop. Each chapter, each revelation, each option, and then I'll start all over again.

I expected the story to be incredibly dull. However, they appear to have discovered a simple plot that will be profound but easy to follow! This reminds me of FFT, XII, and Type-0. Even though the kingdoms are clearly influenced by Ivalice, the city-crystal and eikons-dominants relationships reminded me of Type-0.

The graphics are stunning, They are a significant improvement over FFXV. I'm amazed at how good this game looks, and I can't wait to play it. Everything appears to be wonderful, from the story to the music. This game is one of the primary reasons I own a PS5. Yoshida and Soken will undoubtedly make us proud.