Yes!!! I'm a major fan of Final Fantasy, and this game seems fantastic, so I'm really looking forward to it. We'll hopefully get a solid title because they hopefully learned from their errors in FF15.

Oh my goodness, this is insane. played since the first Nintendo FF has come a long way. I can't wait to discover every hidden secret and boss in this new universe! Because there is currently only one major character and the game is more action-based than strategic, the fillings are still being mixed. They promote it more through cinematics than gameplay, so who knows if it's any good?

Wow, what a fantastically titled trailer for a game with such ambitious-looking graphics and action. Amazing to see Final fantasy return to the fantasy essence of Final Fantasy rather than the faux sci-fi with minor fantasy features.

I've been a fan of Square-Enix for many years, so I'm quite curious, and it does look good. I'm particularly intrigued by the names of the Rozarrian Empire and Dalmasca from Final Fantasy XII; I'm curious to learn more. I'm still apprehensive, though. Although I enjoyed both KHIII and FFXV and purchased them as soon as they were released the next night, I was ultimately let down. The gameplay was monotonous, the stories were weak, and there were some irksome problems. I will, however, maintain my optimism because I REALLY want them to succeed. It would be fantastic if they could produce something comparable to what FFXII, FFX, FFVII, or FFVIII were at their time.

I'm particularly curious about the number of spells in this game. Don't even bring up summons. A single playable character ? Seriously? It's a demo of the real FF series in the style of DMC. Never, ever forget what you done to this wonderful series.

I'm disappointed that Final Fantasy's gameplay has shifted to resemble that of Devil May Cry; don't get me wrong, I love Devil May Cry and Bayonetta, but this is not what I expected from a Final Fantasy game. Everything is beautiful and well-designed, but I'm not a fan because they've lost their identity.

I enjoyed the effect, the soundtrack, and other aspects of this trailer. makes me realize how far the video game industry has progressed since Final Fantasy VII's original release (the one I discovered back then that hook me to the series).
It's incredible to see all of these graphics! This is completely accurate!
I'm looking forward to seeing more of this game because it appears to have a rich, intricate story. It's funny how it makes "Game of Thrones" come to mind, with all the competing families.

This game, in my opinion, resembles the offspring of Final Fantasy and Game of Thrones. The graphics are sharp, and Squarenix is one of the best creators and storytellers of all time.