Figuarts you want to see made...

Chimatsuri Dokoku, DekaYellow, DekaBreak, Go-onRed, GekiBlue, GekiViolet, GenJyuOh Rio, Long (armored form), and Basco (monster form).
 
Here's what I am waiting for:
Kamen Rider
-Kamen Rider Hyper Gattack
-Kamen Rider Delta
-Kamen Rider Orga
-Kamen Rider Psyga
-Kamen Rider Kivala
-Kamen Rider Agito (Burning and Shining Forms)
-The NEVER Dopants
-Kamen Rider Yu-Ki (Skull and Hijack Forms)

Super Sentai
-Goranger
-Maskman
-Flashman
-Zyuranger
-Dairanger
-Timeranger
-Gogo-V
-Gingaman
-Magiranger
-Dekaranger
-Boukenger
-Goseiger
 
What I want but never expect to see? Metalder and the rest of the Makai Knights from Garo (Dan, Kiba, Baron, Rodo) top that list.
 
Said it before, I'll say it again, with a few more.


Blue Beet
G-Stag
Reddle
B-Fighter Kabuto
B-Fighter Kuwagar
B-Fighter Tentou
Kamen Rider Blade
Shocker Grunts
Megarangers
Dairangers
Kikaider
Hakaider
Kenshin Himura (not counting figuarts Zero)
Shishio Makoto (^)
 
Last edited:
Just started watching Dairanger, and I want to see some Dairanger figuarts. I think they would look pretty awesome. And Megaranger. Man, I really want to see Megaranger, but there aren't any subs...
 
i don't care about a whole Zyuranger Team...

Figuarts Dragon Ranger.....

I really don't need to say more than that...

if BoJ was to announce that, my response would be:

"ok. here's my wallet. take what you deem nessecary."
 
My list is unimaginably long, therefore, i withhold my comments regarding this issue. Good day sir.

That's what this thread's here for, though! Share your ideas! :thumbs:

On a random side note, Figuarts Gackt should be made. He's everywhere else BUT Figuarts at this point. -shot-
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top