Figuarts you want to see made...

... but you know Bandai will never do.

I haven't seen a thread like this anywhere, and it's kinda a ripoff of a similar thread in Henshin Justice about Superhero Taisen. So yeah, tell us your impossible Figuart dreams.

Personally, I want a Figuarts of the Kamen Rider Club members (plus Gentaro, Ryuusei, and Nadeshiko in civilian form), but especially Tomoko. If they did it for 19-year-old Hana, Kohana, and Naomi, surely the KRC can get some love!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I started a similar thread a while back and lots of ppl chimed in with their ideas.

You may look here to see what some of them said:

http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=74859

It's been a while though so I've thought of a few more

One Piece Figuarts (that dont look like turd and forever condemned to the discount section of Amiami, HLJ, etc)

Yu Yu Hakusho

Naruto

I think Bandai realized how sucky their non-toku Figuarts were and decided to release them as Zeros instead.
 
not to beat the bush again but come on bandai still waiting!

976-a9a41e6a7286bba867473ddd0cc61c1e.4ca482c8-full.avif
 
Human characters would be great to see. I'd really love an Ankh and a lot of the untransformed rangers would be fantastic, or at least switchable heads. People have brought up licensing issues with the actors likenesses, but I imagine these would be things that are signed away when they agree to be in the show.

Other than that, I'd love to see a lot of the older Sentai shows get team releases. Zyuranger, Sun Vulcan or Dairanger are my favourites for the next releases after Deka (other than Go-busters, obviously).
 
never mind if they're not going to make Goseiger SHFs like I always want them to, but at least make my other favorite teams like Bioman, Jetman and GoGoFive! :buttrock: (which is also the same as my Ranger Key sets demand lol)
 
I'm not sure if Bandai will or won't ever do them, but I want to see Wolzard Fire and Magimother.

On a more fanciful note, I would also like to see Doggie Cruger unhenshined (I'm guessing they'll eventually do his henshined version considering they're doing Dekaranger.)
 
I'm not sure if Bandai will or won't ever do them, but I want to see Wolzard Fire and Magimother.

On a more fanciful note, I would also like to see Doggie Cruger unhenshined (I'm guessing they'll eventually do his henshined version considering they're doing Dekaranger.)

Wolzard is pretty damn popular, I'm sure we'll see a figuart of him once we get to the Magiranger line, which I'd guess will be one of the sooner teams to be done, thanks to its popularity in Japan. Magimother is less likely, but I could see her being an exclusive.

I also remember them talking about Doggie in an interview, specifically that he's one of the characters that could easily have an non-transformed state head (hopefully with removable sunglasses). I think he also beat Shinken Red in the popularity poll that lead to the Sentai figuarts being made.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top