Feeling Better. I love you Henshin Justice

Kenori

Member
Ok, I've gotten it all outa my system now. I remember a thread about this back when I first started here. And I wanna do another.

Guys. Thank you so much for being here for me everyday. You guys are like family. Much more than a community. Without you all I would probably go insane. You've taught me a lot about Toku and how its ok to enjoy something like this, even when everyone else thinks you're childish. I'll always be greatful.

I love you all!
 
Ok, I've gotten it all outa my system now. I remember a thread about this back when I first started here. And I wanna do another.

Guys. Thank you so much for being here for me everyday. You guys are like family. Much more than a community. Without you all I would probably go insane. You've taught me a lot about Toku and how its ok to enjoy something like this, even when everyone else thinks you're childish. I'll always be greatful.

I love you all!

You have no idea how glad it makes me when I see threads like this.... thanks to all of you. :thumbs:
 
Love Fest. :laugh:

Hopefully that's what's up tonight! It's the weekend of the Puerto Rican Day parade here in NYC. Festival tonight, Parade tommorrow! Yay!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top