General Discussion Favorite way to travel

My preferred way to travel is by car. Unlike planes or other modes of transportation, I can stop anywhere I want and enjoy the sights at close range. I seldom travel abroad as this usually means air travel which had always been a scary experience for me.

I love airplanes. Nothing beats the thrill of either a flight over a big ocean or just quick ride from say Knoxville, TN to Detroit, MI. Another type of travel I enjoy involves subways. Actually, I never had ridden one until I worked in South Korea mainly cause I came from a small town in the US. Some days I would just ride to different sections of Seoul just for fun. Finally, I also really enjoy pickup trucks. I love to take my truck on long journeys. I especially enjoy US highways cause interstates are often boring cause they lack anything interesting to look at, the exception being when they go thru a big city.

Anyhow, I left out some other fun ways to travel like by bus, jeepney, or on a train, the second of which I hadn't enjoyed until my stay in Korea. Note, I don't really have a favorite way to travel.

I've travelled by plane only three times in my whole life and I loved the experience. However, for me cars are the best and the most convenient. My favourite way of travelling is by cars especially the high speed cars.

I used to travel on planes when I was a kid. However, when I grew up, all cities and towns in our country were already connected with roads, thus, there was no need to use expensive traveling method. When I visited India, I boarded a train. Bus is the most common traveling method available to me.