Least Fave: BoukenRed. I know it's early into the series, and I want this to change, but right now he is so uninteresting and bland. Ban may have been a loudmouth and Uber annoying, but at least he was fun to watch.
Fave: Geki. Hopefully this will keep the flaming torches at bay.
Favorites (not in order)
Geki (ZyuRanger)
Ban (DekaRanger, don't ask me why but I actually liked his hyperactivity)
Jin (Flashman)
Ryuu Tendo (Jetman, infact, he is awesome)
Yousuke (Hurricanger, same reason why I liked Ban)
Yuusuke (Liveman)
Kaijou Tsuyoshi (GoRanger, the chilled out Aka Senshi!! )
Satoru (Boukenger)
That's all I can think of right now..
Least Favorites (not in order)
Dunno, Haven't really come across an AkaSenshi that I don't really like yet.
Least Fave: BoukenRed. I know it's early into the series, and I want this to change, but right now he is so uninteresting and bland. Ban may have been a loudmouth and Uber annoying, but at least he was fun to watch.
Fave: Geki. Hopefully this will keep the flaming torches at bay.
In order greatest to least:
1.Ryuga/Abarered- He was the first red ranger in sentai I watched. He didn't had many mistakes like Ban and Kai did. I list him first cause I saw a full season of him. Owns Conner.
2.Satoru/BoukenRed- Great way to have a serious red ranger for the 30th Series like in the old series. Again, only saw 4 episodes
3.Geki/Tryanno Ranger-Ryo/Ryuu Ranger-I Donno, There just, Normal, in the middle, I might give a more better rank when I see Dai fully.
4.Kai/Magired- Better than Ban. Thats all I have to say. But he gets all selfish and becomes an Ass. I would be cooler if Tsbausa was Red. "Nick from PRMF > Ozu Kai"
hmmm since I've only watched Magiranger and Dekaranger completely while i've watched bits of Abaranger, I'd have to say my favorite is a tie between Ozu Kai, because he has spirit. and Hakua Ryoga, because he's compassionate.
Yelling's one thing. Sainei's performance as Ban is just a poor rip-off of how Kouichiro Nishi played Ryouga, who was fond of yelling everything. But Nishi was good, and I liked Ryouga a lot. But Ban is beyond screaming -- he's screeching, at 150 dB. On top of that, Sainei's a weak actor (and he thinks he's Jim Carrey or someone like that -- a live action cartoon).
What I hate most about Sainei is that I could have probably tolerated, watched and even enjoyed Dekaranger -- the rest of the cast (save for Tetsu) doesn't bother me so much, but Sainei sucks the will to live from the viewer. And Ban isn't the worst character -- I thought, on paper, he was a funny spoof of the cliched brash cop from Lethal Weapon type flicks. It's Sainei that makes him intolerable -- and worse than his screeching was his constant mugging, IMO.