Fav Non Sentai/Kamen Rider henshin/power-up seq

PhilGood

Member
Blue Beetle's transformation into Super Blue Beetle(B-Fighter)
The Justiriser Shirogane seq(episode 27)
Changerion's Henshin
Guyferd's Henshin
Demon Knight's Henshin
Justiriser's Henshin
Sailor Moon Henshin
 
The three Uchuu Keiji transformation process, along with the effects.
Jouchaku; Sekisha; Shouketsu -- Some fine hand & body movements. :198:
 
CyberCops' Cyber Bit Equip Sequences, particularly Lucifer.
Guyferd's Henshin (Despite the Star Trek transporter sound effects)
Kamen Tenshi Rosetta's "Hazado Form"
Powered Sister's "Upgrade"
 
VengeanceGOD said:
So far? Leangle and Chalice. But Blade is the only thing I've watched.

He said NON Kamen Rider and Sentai henshins/power-ups.... Out of what I can see really....Justirisers henshin but if GranCleavage's henshin is "Gran henshin! Top off!" Followed by the ripping off of her bra, then I'm game! ^___^
 
Oh...title is confusing. I thought it meant non-sentai OR Kamen Rider. DLing Justirisers now, so I'll at least be able to comment on that.

I forgot one! Guyver's henshin from Guyver 2: Dark Hero. When he's diving off the cliff.
 
Rider Knight said:
Out of what I can see really....Justirisers henshin but if GranCleavage's henshin is "Gran henshin! Top off!" Followed by the ripping off of her bra, then I'm game! ^___^
:laugh: :dance:
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…