Fans of the UK UNITE!!!!

Lol more rider fans should come to London XD oh I've also found some rider figures in orbital comics, they nonposeable but I find nigh with a lil chibi figure of a Showa villain whose name escapes me ATM.

Also a cool note, I found out the lead singer of 175R is studying in the UK and apparently was roaming around hyper japan this past weekend :o
 
coolie!

for me getting to london is like going on holiday abroad ... or at least near enough just expensive, since I dont drive I have to rely on public transport, and if I went there id have to spend a weekend so a hotel would be needed >.< not in my budget yet, would love to in the future tho, been when I was younger tho :3 had a blast!
 
Oh, man! Nigel Dobbyn was my favourite artist, back in the day. He did most of the Knuckles strips.... had a really great style, awesome colouring, too.
More recently, he's been drawing Billy the Cat in the Beano Annual. Won't be in this year's though (:(), he quit because last year's got stretched because the annual's size changed (pages were made wider).

He also used to draw Power Rangers (Wild Force, complete with skirted Yellow ranger!).
 
Birmingham here. :) I'd kind of given up on buying magazines but that issue of Neo with the Gokai article might just need to be bought, £5 or not. I'm assuming you get it from WH Smith, though, right? (Seriously, I'm so out of the loop on magazines lately I've no idea what's current.)
 
Yep you can get it at whsmith, that's where I got my copy :D

Also to anyone in London, there's one copy left of the magazine with the kangaroo cell medal in the japan centre, so just a heads up if anyone wants it XD
 
lol for me it would be cheaper to just find that magazine online considering how much it would cost to get to london to pick it up (the one with the medal)

also this may show how shoddy this town I live in is, there is no shops here that sell the neo magazine we have no whsmiths or anything, we have mcolls, charity shops, a book shop, 7 pubs, and way to mean super markets (obviously there is more but nothing to special) which is why I was shocked to stumble across the mmpr stylized figures in our toyshop O.o they hardly get anything!
 
I'm close to Nottingham. A police station here was firebombed plus there has been lots of looting going on. I'm kinda scared to go into town until it all dies down x
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top