BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
http://www.fanime.com/

With Memorial Day Weekend coming up and nothing better to do, I'm going to this.

Some of the guests going include Reuben Langdon (Dante), Patricia Ja Lee (Cassie), and Ken Lally (Albert Wesker); more than likely these guys'll be here to talk about their experience doing the Resident Evil series (PJ did the voice and mocap for Jill).

Anyone else coming?

Theres about six cons this weekend, pretty big con weekend. I'm going to none of them myself but I am having a Not Fanime party.

Not this time...however, if you see a Momo Bleach Cosplayer with a glowing Tobiume, that was my handywork, I just hope they didn't break it.

Maybe next year...I'll go...

As Riotrooper...

NOT RIOT RIDER!!!:shakefist

So, Fanime 2009 has come and gone...

Highlights:

- A bunch of Jesus-humping protesters getting Rickrolled as the cops show up to break the mess
- Reuben Langdon. PERIOD.
- Me winning a Ken sketch with Reuben Langdon's autograph on it
- The dance circles that went on for Day 2 and Day 3; big ups to the Headhunters Dance Crew for putting on a great show for everyone
- A lot of hot chicks this year (most of them are probably 10 years younger than me, though :redface2: )
- Me during the SFIV Charity Auction: GO MAC WINDY!!! XD
- The B-Fighter Kabuto theme playing upon Reuben's exit from said Charity Auction
- Pop 'n Locking PEDOBEAR!! XD

Cons (no pun intended):

- Not being able to meet Patricia Ja Lee (the autograph line was way too long and the guests had to go to a private party)
- The Jesus-humping protesters
- "THE GAME", whatever the **** it is. Stupid Game Is Stupid. Apparently it was worse last year.

All in all, this was the best con I've gone to in like, ever (although, admittedly, it was only my second one). Barring any work-related commitments, I'm-a make this a yearly dealie. :buttrock:

- Reuben Langdon. PERIOD.
- Me winning a Ken sketch with Reuben Langdon's autograph on it
- Me during the SFIV Charity Auction: GO MAC WINDY!!! XD
- The B-Fighter Kabuto theme playing upon Reuben's exit from said Charity Auction

Told my friends who went to see him to crack B-Fighter and Beetleborg jokes.:laugh:

Shameless ego boost...

img0456225x300.jpg

That's me with Reuben Langdon; I had just won an auction for a signed Jo Chen sketch of Ken Masters, signed by Reuben himself (and on the spot, too). He also gave me props for providing the B-Fighter Kabuto theme music that played on his exit from the SFIV charity auction on Day 2.

MAC WINDY FO LYFE, NINJEEHS!! XD