[FanFilm]Masked Rider Aftershock

I thought I should let you know that episode one is almost done being written.... and it is going to be a blast to shoot! :) We have scenes in the woods, a fight scene between the gods, introduction to some main characters and they hang out at a pizza place called YumYum's Pizza.

~Masked Rider Aftershock
 
Sounds "yummy"! ^_^

This whole project is very interesting.
From what I've read so far, I'm certain this will definately feel like a kamen rider series. I agree with the one guy on the whole ultra-fast punch/kick combo finisher; it's simple, yet elegant. The costume is decent. The moto-x armor you used might need a bit of modding and whatnot to get it to look like your original design though, and how are you gonna do all that transparent stuff on it (the armor on your original design makes it look almost like a lazer tag vest)? But overall, for using recycled parts, I'd have to say that looks just like any other rider I've ever seen (that's a compliment, I'm not complaining about it looking too similar, because it doesn't). Plot is keeping to traditions, and there's some interesting characters to hold your attention. Keep heading in this direction and you'll have something great on your hands...

KEEP IT UP!
 
Thanks again

Your positive comments again blow me away, I wasn't expecting to have so much support. :sweat: Thanks again for all of your kind words and I will be posting the script later on today. Some people have already read it, here is an excert of one review:

I finally sat down and really read and absorbed the script and I must say, it was awsome. I really enjoyed it. Now I am an honest person, thats one thing I value above all else so I have to say I wasnt exactly expecting
much. You have to understand, I get scripts from people all the time. lol.
But I was really blown away, this was very well written.

I look forward to hearing both negative and positive reviews or criticizims that you may have.

~MR-Aftershock
 
Okay now, corrections are all set.

So, here it is, the script for the first Masked Rider Aftershock episode. Teleplay by me, the story created by both Masked_Rider_Aftershock and myself.

And now: Let's Ride
 
hey man..ur guys awesome.....tat was the dream of rider fans...gambateh!!!!hope u all can produce a quality fanfilm...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top