Just an Internet User Passing Thru
That doesn't help if he doesn't somehow fix it.

Considering I've been the only person hitting him up on Facebook, it'd be appreciated if more people besides myself would message him on it........it'll probably increase his incentive to hurry this process up INSTEAD of resorting to the HJU's Facebook page for his continued "posting" activities.

Considering I've been the only person hitting him up on Facebook, it'd be appreciated if more people besides myself would message him on it........it'll probably increase his incentive to hurry this process up INSTEAD of resorting to the HJU's Facebook page for his continued "posting" activities.

And that's why I said "Go yell at @HenshinJustice on Twitter" and also Keith's individual account but that's easy enough to find through Twitter.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
And that's why I said "Go yell at @HenshinJustice on Twitter" and also Keith's individual account but that's easy enough to find through Twitter.

Unfortunately, that shows you how much of the remaining Tokusatsu online community is left on HJU.

Fact is, most of the ACTIVE CONTRIBUTORS that use to be here have bolted to be part of the staff of The Tokusatsu Network.

The other active random members have all dispersed......either to places like TokuNation (which shockingly enough, the activity level there is also pretty low for Toku related stuff.....but more active on the "non-Toku end) OR just blended themselves into the Power Rangers online fandom (which is more active than the General Tokusatsu online fandom).

People just considering HJU to be a "nostalgic toku fan page" on Facebook now, while Tokusatsu Network seems to have taken over the "news reporting and community sharing" of new toku information for the online community.

Unfortunately, that shows you how much of the remaining Tokusatsu online community is left on HJU.

Fact is, most of the ACTIVE CONTRIBUTORS that use to be here have bolted to be part of the staff of The Tokusatsu Network.

The other active random members have all dispersed......either to places like TokuNation (which shockingly enough, the activity level there is also pretty low for Toku related stuff.....but more active on the "non-Toku end) OR just blended themselves into the Power Rangers online fandom (which is more active than the General Tokusatsu online fandom).

People just considering HJU to be a "nostalgic toku fan page" on Facebook now, while Tokusatsu Network seems to have taken over the "news reporting and community sharing" of new toku information for the online community.

None of that means Keith can just forget this place exists and have absolutely no moderation team to work on it though.

WOW! I can finally view this forum.

I've also been getting false warnings and what not. Chrome, nor any other browser I've tried, has let me view this forum until now. ...And I'm STILL getting warnings! But at least I can view this forum and post messages.

I was really beginning to give up for a second there.
I tried making an account at Tokunation to join the forum over there, but it kept refusing to let me post any kind of replies, and the admins were absolutely no help at all. I asked for help and they went completely silent on me.