This is my stage now!!
In the year 20XX, the Smart Brain Company has risen to the height of business. Everywhere you look, there is Smart Brain. Unbeknownst to the populace, the seemingly simple company that sells household items is run entirely by Orphenochs, seeking to overrun humanity by turning their entire race into Orphenochs! However, somehow, two belts were stolen, created to protect the Orphenoch king. Kaixa, Delta... Just how will these belts affect the plans of the Orphenochs? Unfortunately, Lucky Clover and Smart Brain have dispatched their greatest soldier to retrieve the two belts, wearing his own Faiz belt! Run in fear Kaixa and Delta, for the wolf is hunting you...

(at least 1 female character here)
Kamen Rider Faiz/Okami Kyusei-Kenzaki Kazuma
Kamen Rider Kaixa-
Kamen Rider Delta-
Kamen Rider Saiga and Orga-(To be released at a later date, can be reserved once the 1st three are filled)
Smart Brain President-
Lucky Clover Members-
Smart Brain Personnel-
Smart Lady-
Rules:
1. No godmoding or Auto-hitting(except for comedic purposes outside of battle)

2: Unless otherwise specified, DO NOT control other player’s characters...if you want a player to do something specific, please talk it over with them first.

3: Bios are required to join

4: Pay attention to the posts

5: Custom Riders are NOT allowed in this RP

6. You can develop a "relationship" of sorts with another player only if they agree. No sex, but almost anything else is fine.

Rider Skeleton:
Name:
Rider:
Orphenoch Type(or just state Orphenoch Blood):
Bio:
Appearance: (pics allowed)
Personality:
Equipment:

Orphenoch Skeleton:
Name:
Bio:
Company Rank:
Appearance:
Personality:

Kamen Rider Faiz-Kenzaki Kazuma
Name: Okami Kyusei(Nicknamed Kyu-kun)
Rider: Faiz/555
Orphenoch Type: Wolf
Bio: A loner, Kyusei has been working for Smart Brain since he was naturally turned into an Orphenoch due to being attacked by a mysterious person wearing the Delta belt. He has sworn to eliminate the two thieves who have stole the two belts. Has been using the Faiz Gear for 2 years, hunting down and eliminating any traitorous orphenochs or enemies to Smart Brain. Even members of the Lucky Clover fear him for his fighting prowess. He is kind to only one person, Seiteki Aya, whom he rescued off the street as a young boy, she is about his age. However, she went missing 3 months ago. Smart Brain has told him that if he kills the two rogues and retrieves their belts, he will be reunited with Aya. His resentment for the company has grown in the past 3 months with each passing day.
Appearance:
1232470775_9165_full.jpeg

Personality: Rash, Kind, determined.
Equipment:Faiz Gear, Faiz Phone, Auto-Vaijin, Faiz edge, Pointer, Shot, and Accel Watch

Good luck with your bios and Happy posting! :D

The Wild Wolf of HJU
Hey, do you allow friends to reserve the later gear types? cause if so, i'd like to know.

Rider Champion
can we make up our own gear ( after the other slots are filled)

This is my stage now!!
can we make up our own gear ( after the other slots are filled)

Hmmm... not sure. I will be including Kaixa break form, and if you feel like it, you could use alpha, beta or gamma(from the live show) but i would REALLY like at least Kaixa, delta and smart lady before the rp kicks off.

The Wild Wolf of HJU
I guess I'll just wait till orga and psyga gears become available, but I've got my eye set on the orga gear, for when it's available.

Rider Champion
i guess ill take kaixa with break form if you don't mind ill put up my char soon

Rider Champion
Name: Kira Yamato
Rider:Kamen rider Kaixa
Orphenoch Type: Lion Orpenoch

Bio: Kira was the most amazing person you could ever find, you could even say that he was a million in one, no seriously, it was like he had every kind of talent stuffed inside of him he was smart, charismatic, funny you name it, he was good with everybody from cool dudes to the lowest of the society chain, but eventually he met with an accident and was sent to the hospital, he was in coma for a month when finally he had let his last breath go. a few days later he was buried and everything went to normal.... or it should have been until Kira came back to life the very next day it was a miracle even though he would have become a social outcast he was still treated like the old way no matter what, a few weeks had gone by after his "resurrection" when he started to feel weird as if something inside of needed to come out it wanted to come out, suddenly one night while Kira was out he felt a mysterious pain come over him as he were about to be ripped apart he then felt a sudden transformation come over him and he started to go crazy destroying everything in his way finally when he came to a river he saw his reflection he had become a monster he felt so despicable at what he had become. the next day a "Mysterious"man came to meet him Kira had never met the man before but somehow the "Mysterious' man knew Kira the man gave Kira a suit case saying that if he were to stop the monster that was inside of him then he should fight to keep it in control, fight monsters like him so that they don't stay in control, fight to keep the world in control!! thats when Kira became Kame Rider Kaixa

Appearance:
tumblr_le6t42BreG1qfcydno1_400.jpg

Personality:Kira is a very charismatic person able to get along with anyone whoever they maybe
Equipment: Kaixa belt, phone, kaixa shot, kaixa blaygun, side basher

Last edited:
The Wild Wolf of HJU
later on i might join this, but for now. I'm just gonna stay back, and wait till the orga/psyga gears become available.