Extraction 2 will be one of Chris Hemsworth's last movie for a while

<p>Extraction 2 is a sequel to the first movie which was one of the most-watched original movies on Netflix. With over 99 million households tuning in, the action thriller became an instant hit. The first film was notable for being the first mainstream movie where Chris Hemsworth, who plays the lead character Tyler Rake, spoke in his natural accent since his character is Australian. The movie had a mixed reaction, despite the success because of the usage of the Yellow Filter because the movie was set in Bangladesh. Hollywood had a hobby of using a yellow and red filter in Tropical and humid climate regions. That offended some people but the movie is still well received.</p>

Love and Thunder
The scene of his sleeves burning as he fights is extremely savage. When the director used to be a stuntman before becoming a director, you know the movie is going to be spectacular and badass. The transitions and cinematography alone in this teaser are fantastic! I'm excited to see the movie.

Shame this film is only available on Netflix rather than in theaters, because this scene was sick! This one appears to be a significant improvement over the first, which I thought was an excellent action film! Right now, what a fantastic trailer! Because there is no plot revealed, you are left wanting more. The majority of modern trailers these days provide a synopsis of the entire film. LOL at the absence of Yellow Filter!

Protector of the Ocean
My heart is pumping and I feel like this film will be an absolute adrenaline rush; just look at the trailer to see how much badass action there will be. If this film had been released in theaters rather than only on streaming services, it could have competed with John Wick.

It's unfortunate that Chris Hemsworth's next film, Extraction 2, will be his last for a while, but I understand he'll be taking a break to prioritize his health and spend time with his loved ones. I can't blame him because we only have one life.It's important to remember that even our favorite celebrities need to take care of themselves on occasion!

Although the use of Yellow Filter in the original Extraction film drew some criticism, I personally thought it added to the gritty, dramatic atmosphere of the film. In any case, I'm excited to see what Extraction 2 has in store for us, especially given the game's new, chilly setting. As a result, I hope that people will stop complaining about the Yellow filter.

I don't understand why people whine about the Yellow filter in the first movie.

May the Force be with you
Despite the mixed reviews, I enjoyed the first Extraction film. The action scenes were great, and it was interesting to hear Chris Hemsworth speak in his natural accent for a change. He's been faking his accent in films for decades. Which is understandable since most of his movies are set in the US.

Why so down tonight?
I thought he died on the first movie and his ghost visited Ovi while he was swimming.

The Arctic Blaze
This truly suits Chris Hemsworth considerably better than the insanity of Thor 4. That last image looked like it was taken from a video game. Punching someone while your arm is on fire is arguably the most metal thing I've seen this year, and it's also the most badass.

I found the first Extraction film to be very entertaining, even though it did receive some mixed reviews. The action scenes were really well-done, and I loved getting to hear Chris Hemsworth speak in his natural Australian accent for a change. It's not often that we hear him speak that way in movies since so many of them are set in the United States. All in all, I thought it was a great action movie and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the sequel.