arnoldmcguire335 Continuing the Creddie legacy Oct 27, 2010 #22 Is the offer still accessible? I badly want to get rid of my DX MIB Roboracer for either Blade or Kuuga.
Is the offer still accessible? I badly want to get rid of my DX MIB Roboracer for either Blade or Kuuga.
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Oct 27, 2010 #23 arnoldmcguire335 said: Is the offer still accessible? I badly want to get rid of my DX MIB Roboracer for either Blade or Kuuga. Click to expand... whitechromerider said: so are you planing on selling them, or still just for trade? Click to expand... Please refer to: nerefir said: We already completed the trade. Click to expand... The trade was already completed a long time ago, I don't have these any more....plus not interested.
arnoldmcguire335 said: Is the offer still accessible? I badly want to get rid of my DX MIB Roboracer for either Blade or Kuuga. Click to expand... whitechromerider said: so are you planing on selling them, or still just for trade? Click to expand... Please refer to: nerefir said: We already completed the trade. Click to expand... The trade was already completed a long time ago, I don't have these any more....plus not interested.