After spending so much time playing Final Fantasy games, a thought crossed my mind that I should develop a game.Anyone sle had such a crazy idea? Have you ever worked on a game before? What challenges did you face? We're you successful?

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'm currently working with a programmer and some members of the community of tripletriadextreme.com to convert the old windows desktop client to a browser client. The main issue we're running into is browser compatibility. The game is mostly workable on the dev server and I can't wait to finally push what's on dev over to the live server.

I worked on small games during my learning period. Then, playing games became a real life game. Life started playing games and then I could not concentrate on anything creative. However, I still have some good ideas of creating games and I can apply that in future.

I worked on small games during my learning period. Then, playing games became a real life game. Life started playing games and then I could not concentrate on anything creative. However, I still have some good ideas of creating games and I can apply that in future.
Be sure to share those ideas though.

After spending so much time playing Final Fantasy games, a thought crossed my mind that I should develop a game.Anyone sle had such a crazy idea? Have you ever worked on a game before? What challenges did you face? We're you successful?
This is I think the great initiative to start with games. Really a good idea to have, well, Do you have any theme in your mind to start. It needed some programming language to understand that is useful in developing.