Well i do.
Because i ordered it with monies from Amazon i already got fro my parents and grandparents so they would arrive around my B-day (April 7th BTW).
So....anyone else spy/find out what they where getting for their B-Day?
I always know, at least with the "big" gift. Usually I just get what I ask for. *shrugs* If I don't ask for anything, I can usually figure it out because my dad mentions things like, "so, what do you think of this?"
I'm predicting I won't be getting anything big for my Birthday this year since it falls a week before I graduate. I might get an awesome combo gift though. Like, a laptop.
Not sure if this counts... but for about 15 years now.. I tell my Parents to NOT buy me anything except the Birthday dinner. The presents I buy for myself on the payday before my bday.
I'm thinking of getting Blu-Ray DVD player this year, and going to get Laptop as well. Depends on how much money do I really have left in the bank. For the record, 2010 has turned out to be really, really great year for me so far.
Oh, very possibly of getting X-Box, to playing mass effect 2 game. I haven't playing videos games for eight long years! It's high time that I go back to play video games once again.
Most consoles I owned has been discontinued. Oh, well.