Real title:The ending of Puella Magi Madoka Magica 3: rebellion could be a sequel hook to its fourth and “final†film

Hello I am only sending this thread in this forum only to those who suffer from seeing the Puella Magi Madoka Magica third movie ending and hope for a fourth and presumably final film to end the series in a good note.
Basically I think the ending of Puella Magi Madoka Magica 3: rebellion is a set up for a sequel which is considered as its fourth and final film which might have a theme about atonement and redemption and the name might be called “Endings†and I think I know what the film will look like.
The fourth film will begin where the third film left off where Homura saved her friends including madoko who are now still alive in this world but has received a dark power which will lead her to corruption and will turn into a supreme evil being And just like that something happened to homura that it made her snapped and transform into a half goddess and half witch like entity that she decided to destroy humanity and the world.
Then Kyuubey who is now atoning for his sins since he is responsible for all the trouble happened during the whole series give the girls their magical powers to stop homura however most of the magical girls except madoko are killed by her even Kyuubey who reveals his true cosmic alien form failed to stop her and is about to be killed but before he died he gave some of his powers to a almost dying madoko to revive her and turn into her magical goddess form similar like homuras goddess power leading to a final battle between madoko and homura however during their battle its effects have lead the world to near apocalyptic end seeing this madoko pleads homura to stop but she doesn’t listen and after she finally tells her to stop Homura looks at the chaos that madoko and her did during their battle causing Homura to have a “what have I become†moment and asks Madoko to forgive her which she did they then decided to undo their troubles and chaos they almost did by combining their powers including what’s left of Kyuubey’s powers to make the world as if Madoko and Homura’s final battle, The existence of magical girls and witches including Kyuubey and his people’s collecting energy of hope and despair never existed and just like that both girls bodies turn into white magical being like waves which spreads around the world including time and space thus changing it into a world similar to our world where there are no magical girls and witches including the interference of Kyuubey ‘s people. However just like our world there is still despair not by witches but by us humans such as wars, famine ,crimes especially more bad things however this world does have more hope within them leading it to a perfect balance.
And then we saw the girls Madoko,Sayaka ,Mami and kyoko who meet each other as normal people and friends but don’t remember their magical girls past as if it never existed including Homura who is now like her old self from the first timeline but is more confident and happier because she is now friends with Madoko and the girls, They then walk together as friends to hangout as they were unaware being watched by Kyuubey who is now alive in this new world but decided not to interfere the girls because he and his people decided to gather some different energy elsewhere because it is possible that Kyuubey remembers every timeline including the Homura goddess incident so that such things like that won’t happen again the movie ends with two mysterious girls revealing to be Madoko and Homura in their magical girl forms not in goddess form but as invisible spirit like beings while holding their hands as they look happily at their counterparts and their friends live in a better world.
So what do you think and if I am right I feel that Gen Urobuchi will conclude the series with a fourth and final film which will have theme about atonement and redemption and will be released sometime in 2015 or 2016 right after he finishes with the kamen rider gaim series or something.
:eyebrow:

[Anime] End of Magica 3 leads to fourth and final film

Real title:The ending of Puella Magi Madoka Magica 3: rebellion could be a sequel hook to its fourth and “final†film
Sorry about my first post which was actually placed in the wrong one but this time i placed it in the right one so anyway
I am only sending this thread in this forum only to those who suffer from seeing the Puella Magi Madoka Magica third movie ending and hope for a fourth and presumably final film to end the series in a good note.
(Ps it contains a bit of a major spoiler):
Basically I think the ending of Puella Magi Madoka Magica 3: rebellion is a set up for a sequel which is considered as its fourth and final film which might have a theme about atonement and redemption and the name might be called “Endings†and I think I know what the film will look like:
The fourth film will begin where the third film left off where Homura saved her friends including madoko who are now still alive in this world but has received a dark power which will lead her to corruption and will turn into a supreme evil being And just like that something happened to homura that it made her snapped and transform into a half goddess and half witch like entity that she decided to destroy humanity and the world.
Then Kyuubey who is now atoning for his sins since he is responsible for all the trouble happened during the whole series give the girls their magical powers to stop homura however most of the magical girls except madoko are killed by her even Kyuubey who reveals his true cosmic alien form failed to stop her and is about to be killed but before he died he gave some of his powers to a almost dying madoko to revive her and turn into her magical goddess form similar like homuras goddess power leading to a final battle between madoko and homura
However during their battle its effects have lead the world to near apocalyptic end seeing this madoko pleads homura to stop but she doesn't listen and after she finally tells her to stop Homura looks at the chaos that madoko and her did during their battle causing Homura to have a “what have I become†moment and asks Madoko to forgive her which she did
They decided to undo their troubles and chaos they almost did by combining their powers including what’s left of Kyuubey’s powers to make the world as if Madoko and Homura’s final battle, The existence of magical girls and witches including Kyuubey and his people’s collecting energy of hope and despair never existed and just like that both girls bodies turn into white magical being like waves which spreads around the world including time and space thus changing it into a world similar to our world where there are no magical girls and witches including the interference of Kyuubey ‘s people.
However just like our world there is still despair not by witches but by us humans such as wars, famine ,crimes especially more bad things however this world does have more hope within them leading it to a perfect balance.
And then we saw the girls Madoko,Sayaka ,Mami and kyoko who meet each other as normal people and friends but don’t remember their magical girls past as if it never existed including Homura who is now like her old self from the first timeline but is more confident and happier because she is now friends with Madoko and the girls,
They then walk together as friends to hangout as they were unaware being watched by Kyuubey who is now alive in this new world but decided not to interfere the girls because he and his people decided to gather some different energy elsewhere because it is possible that Kyuubey remembers every timeline including the Homura goddess incident so that such things like that won’t happen again the movie ends with two mysterious girls revealing to be Madoko and Homura in their magical girl forms not in goddess form but as invisible spirit like beings while holding their hands as they look happily at their counterparts and their friends live in a better world.
So what do you think and if I am right I feel that Gen Urobuchi will conclude the series with a fourth and final film which will have theme about atonement and redemption and will be released sometime in 2015 or 2016 right after he finishes with the kamen rider gaim series or something.

Last edited:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
To the OP of the thread, wanting to contribute by creating new threads here is always welcome, just make more of an effort to check out the different subforums here to make sure that you're putting them in the correct section.

THREAD MERGING POWERS, ACTIVATE.