Emergency: Kamen Rider Clips on Youtube Disappearing

Okay it's not that big of a deal, but I can no longer find certain Kamen Rider clips on Youtube that I saw in 2007. I wonder if they were deleted because of the low video quality. Anyway, I feel bad for the newbs who can no longer have the same resources as I did back in 2007 when I was able to see the Henshin sequences, Final Vents, Robo Gattai of various series without having to actually watch the episodes. I watched certain seasons only because of those clips!

Some of these clips were:

Ryuki Final Vents with audio from the actual episode (not covered by a song). Hearing "Final Bentou" every five seconds is quite epic and how can you not love the Japanese accent.

I cannot find any Gattai videos for any of the Sentai series.

The point is, a lot of the videos available in the past on Youtube are no longer there!

What are your opinions on this?
 
Some companies are aggressive with copyright takedowns. I think this is a Toei thing.

It's horrible yo. I want newbs to find out about toku the easy way.

Sentai, Rider, Keitai Sousakan, Gransazer, Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Ultraseven X, Ultraman

those clips! How will they watch the show without seeing the clips first? I feel so bad for the newbs.
 

This is a weeeeeeeird list. Why do you name franchises (Sentai, Rider) and also individual shows part of franchises (Gransazer, Ultraseven X).

Anyway, fansub groups are still around, so it's not like we can't watch the shows anymore.


Also, I think clips are easier to find for non-Toei stuff.
 
Part of what got Glamador interested in Kamen Rider in the first place was watching Final Form Ride clips from Decade on the You Tubes. He saw a Decade/Kabuto fight as well that he was looking for a few months ago...

'Tis a shame not to have those clips as a resource. At least one can still find Tajador's first henshin.
 
this always happens with youtube, your best bet is to go to another website like dailymotion or download the subbed episodes online
 
There were never that many to begin with.(though there should be)

Toei is also extremely aggressive on Youtube, especially if it involves something as profitable as Kamen Rider
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…