Books eBooks or physical copies?

I always read in paper, so I'd say paper books. Reading on the computer or other device ruins my eyes and I don't find it practical because I only have a laptop. I do like free e-books, those are my favorites, but when I get my hand in one I print it. :D

Well, I prefer both. There are books very close to my heart that I would want to see them in physical form. But, on the general, I prefer to have ebooks. They are very handy and convenient. They don't need that much space also.

For me it depends on the type of book I'm reading. Quiky fiction? Ebook all the way. Denser fiction is a regular book more because I occasionally refer back to things and hate flipping through a digital copy. Non-fiction is book form if it has maps and e-book if it doesn't.

I think I prefer my e-books. I am usually reading at night and I can't turn on a light and wake up my husband. I also like the fact that I can carry lots of books on one device.

Definitely physical copies! Much rather pick up a book than read off a screen. I know they're meant to be realistic, but I use a computer most of the day with what I do and i'd pick up a book to get away from that.

I will always buy physical books. They might be paperbacks, but I believe in having a home library, and owning the physical copies so that I'm not stuck having to re-purchase a book lost to an unfortunate computer, tablet, or e-reader accident.

We handle our music the same way. We buy the CD's. then copy them for mobile use. I have a feeling that more than a few people will find themselves spending more money on digital entertainment than they need to, all because they follow digital fads.

I prefer physical copies anytime because I like the smell of the book. It is easier for me to keep track of how many pages I read on paper books. I like collecting hardcover books, which means if I really like the books, I would buy the hard copies. E-Books don't have the same feeling for me.

Well, even though I like technology and innovation, I'm some kind of old minded person about that matter. I still prefer a physical version of books. Reading an e-book doesn't feel the same to me. Not only that, it also gets me tired alot faster and makes my eyes "burn" earlier than a physical copy.

At first, I was very hesitant with ebooks. I thought they took away the essence of the whole reading experience. Down the line, though, I found them convenient especially with hardly no free time. I didn't go to bookstores as often as I did, and I can read a few pages whenever I have time at work or wherever.

I haven't had the chance yet to try out ebooks. But they do seem extremely convenient with the above reasons listed. Although, I think I would still prefer physical copies of books. I have a book light, and staring at a screen for so long would cause my eyes to burn and hurt, as Ricardo187 said. (I get the burning and hurting enough from staring at my phone screen during the night.. lol!)