[SELLING] DX Kiva Belt + Tatsulot Drop an Offer

Dose_X2

Member
Gotta pay my electric bill and buy Battlefield 4

Make me a reasonable offer

Sidenote: My birthday is in 23 days if that helps with anything at all
 
I would like to buy it but im not sure how much you want for it it may take me some time to buy it as i only have 30 dollars for it and do you have the fuestles because i want it to have the fuestles the belt came with
 
30 dollars is too little. As far as I can remember, it was around 6000yen, when the exchange rate is higher than now. To get it at 30 is impossible I think. Maybe you can only get a Tatsulot excluding shipping cost with that
 
I would like to buy it but im not sure how much you want for it it may take me some time to buy it as i only have 30 dollars for it and do you have the fuestles because i want it to have the fuestles the belt came with

A kiva belt is going to run you around $55-$75 plus shipping, unless you get lucky and find someone dumping their collection.

Probably be best to keep saving.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top