Jacky392000
Active Member
Items:
Dino Morpher (Power Rangers version) --- $15
Complete with all three head plates, strap, instructions and box art.
GouGou Gattai DX DaiBouken --- $30
I'm actually selling an EXTRA while this picture is my own DaiBouken. It's still sealed in its box and completely MINT.
NOTE: Auxiliary Vehicles are NOT included.
Shipping:
Shipping may cost $10-$20, depending on the size/weight of item.
Payment:
I'll only accept money order payments because I don't own a PayPal account nor a credit card.
-----
PM me if interested.
Dino Morpher (Power Rangers version) --- $15
Complete with all three head plates, strap, instructions and box art.
GouGou Gattai DX DaiBouken --- $30
I'm actually selling an EXTRA while this picture is my own DaiBouken. It's still sealed in its box and completely MINT.
NOTE: Auxiliary Vehicles are NOT included.
Shipping:
Shipping may cost $10-$20, depending on the size/weight of item.
Payment:
I'll only accept money order payments because I don't own a PayPal account nor a credit card.
-----
PM me if interested.
Last edited: