Does Kamen Rider Hibiki Suck... or Rock?

What Garfield15 said seems at least to be the general consensus among fans.

For me it's just that the Kamen Rider name is slapped on it when I think Toei should have had some guts and just let it stand as a new show. Though some like to think of it as the Amazon of the Heisei era.
 
A lot of concepts I liked...considering it was a "music" motif. So it "rocks"...literally.:laugh:

And with the Hibiki World Tour on Decade...it just made me respect it more.




PS: Who said an umbrella wielding rider sucks...well...besides PA. :laugh:

I mean we had a broom wielding rider two years later.
 
Though some like to think of it as the Amazon of the Heisei era.

That's what it was developed as even!

I think Hibiki's all around pretty good. I always liked the concept, the designs and the characters, especially Hibiki himself (for whatever reason, I don't find him out of place amongst the other Riders at all.) The writing's mixed though (in both halves), and I can understand why it's a hard to get into for some. Even if it isn't my favorite, it's a show I really respect.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…