Does anyone know any Kamen Rider flash games?

Do each of the different finishers. To do a finisher, get four ryoutarous to make a Plat Form, then swap the Plat Form so that you complete a line of Momos/Uras/Kins/Ryus. Then, to get the Climax Form finisher, get Momo's finisher again.

Note that the second or third time around, it'll take several of each finisher (I think) to get Climax Form to activate again.

after translating, it says..

climax:
1) reach level 11
2)do not use the cheat code
3) activate the super milk dipper

so uhhh... how do i get the 369# ???
 
To get keitaros(369#), use Naomi or Hana to make Ura, Kin and Ryu disappear. Then, after that, the 369# will appear just above your score and level
 
Last edited:
Made an avatar of them cause they're so cute.

denoavatar.gif


I didn't get any special climax forms or anything last night...I only got one coffee time. I fail at this came. x_x
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top