Does anyone know any Kamen Rider flash games?

The directions for the bulk of it are in pictures if you scroll down :redface2:

Normal Yuuto = 5 Denebs after lvl 10.
 
Ahhh, *after* level 10. I'd looked through the rules, but I didn't recall seeing anything about level 10 near those pics. That would explain why I can get him now.

...at level 20.

...just shy of 381 million.

I've started getting the Kanji tokens, which you can't swap; you can only get rid of them with a Full Charge or a Hissatsu Waza. If you destroy them with the latter, you get *huge* bonus points.
 
Sieg diappears at level 10 & Ryotaro appears.

Yuuto appears when you put 5 Denebs in a row after a certain level(ie the number of the ep when Yuuto first henshins into Zeronos)

When the player reaches level 20, a black piece with the character '異' in it will appear, representing the lowest level member of 異魔人集團. If player accumulates large numbers of these pieces, it'll only give 異魔人集團 a chance to complete their contract, which is not a good thing.
How to get rid of these black pieces:
1. Use the hissatsu waza
2. use the special lv 1 'Full charge'

3 '異' = 1 魔
3 '魔' = 1 神
神 = enters 'God's road', special event will happen.
 
1.3 billion before I couldn't go any further... hadn't saved since half a mil ;_;

I'll post some screenshots once photobucket is back up.
 
after translating, it says..

climax:
1) reach level 11
2)do not use the cheat code
3) activate the super milk dipper

so uhhh... how do i get the 369# ??? <--- nvm i got it..

now i gotta get that super milk dipper.. >_<
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top