Do you think there will be more seasons after Dragon Knight?

I hope they adapt the next Kamen Rider.... Kamen Rider Faiz! :castlerock:

We need more Kamen Rider here in America!

Then do what they do in other countries...
1. have a Well made dub
2. air it on Sci-Fi or Adult Swim
3. ?????
4. Profit

At least the target audience watching on those networks would be more open to a dub.
 
Why not ? If Kamen Rider makes enough money to become the next MMPR, then by all means TOEI will help with the production as they did with the Power Rangers series of old , perhaps getting a few American only riders or series along the way.

No doubt and I agree. But I feel that KRDK is our final hope for the life of Toku in North America.

If it were up to me then I'd have an entire fucking TV network that only aired Tokusatsu.
 
No doubt and I agree. But I feel that KRDK is our final hope for the life of Toku in North America.

If it were up to me then I'd have an entire fucking TV network that only aired Tokusatsu.

Nah, they could always attempt to make live action Marvel/DC Comic heroes like they did back in the day.
 
Until I see some documents, that boat can be moved at anytime.

Are you talking about the 90's Flash series? Because the 90's Flash series is awful.

That is one of my main goals. To bring some integrity to Comic Book based TV live action shows.
 
Until I see some documents, that boat can be moved at anytime.
No it can't, i've dropped the anchor of common sense. MMPR was an overnight success, Dragon Knight is very slowly and very steadily gaining viewers. It can't emulate the success of MMPR because the chance has already passed by.
 
And you would lose a ton of money that you would probably never get back because the market for toku in North America is far too small to support an entire channel based on it.

Well I figure if I'm rich enough to even have a tv network then the loss is ok, shitty but ok but then I'd release on DVD and hope fans would support and then I'd attempt to mary a fat ass sexy busty blonde and that would be the end of it for me.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top