Keith Justice
New Member
Will his time ever come?
Ramses said:the day Kagami becomes a Rider, will also be the day he will have Makeral Miso, the same day he scores with that one chick from the Resturaunt who Tendou is chasing after and the same day Tendou dies.
witch will be never. I could say something about it, but it would require me to make a spoiler of another series, and im not the type to spoil anything.
Ramses said:the day Kagami becomes a Rider, will also be the day he will have Makeral Miso, the same day he scores with that one chick from the Resturaunt who Tendou is chasing after and the same day Tendou dies.
witch will be never. I could say something about it, but it would require me to make a spoiler of another series, and im not the type to spoil anything.
Zensouken said:I think it'll make quite the hilarious episode if Kagami finally becomes a Rider and at the end of the episode he storms into Bistro La Salle and demands Hyori make him Mackerel Miso.
FreedomR8G6B1 said:Faiz or Blade? :laugh:
Ramses said:Actualy, I was thinking of Ryuki