Do You Think Kagami Will Become a Kamen Rider?

It may be me living near an Miltary Acadamy or just how I grew up in general, but I don't think Shouji (Isn't Tendou his family name, cause if it is, I doubt you are talking about his sister)is that big of an asshole as you make him out to be IMO. He's not perfect, I will agree, and has Made Assholeish moves. But overall he seems to be about tough love and making people stronger than being a Pure Asshole.

And Yes, I think Kagami will be come a Kamen Rider. He has proven to be the other side of the coin from Shouji, Expect when it comes to thier drive to fight. Kagami has proven to be willing to fight for other's countless times. Plus the Comment Shouji made about becoming stronger from a time of weakness (The Ryou incident) kinda made lean that way more.

He could be or he might not be, either way he seems like a better character then Keitaro and Kotaro.
 
I think he will for a couple of ep at least, maybe near the end of the series
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he will have to drink up a potion/formula before he can grab hold of a henshin animal to stick to his belt. I'm thinking of Faiz's movie here. :laugh:
 
Yellow Stranger said:
It may be me living near an Miltary Acadamy or just how I grew up in general, but I don't think Shouji (Isn't Tendou his family name, cause if it is, I doubt you are talking about his sister)is that big of an asshole as you make him out to be IMO. He's not perfect, I will agree, and has Made Assholeish moves. But overall he seems to be about tough love and making people stronger than being a Pure Asshole.

Nah. The guy's just a jerk that likes fucking with Kagami. Shouji goes out of his way to do things like steal his mackerel, his tickets, and **** with his one moment of happiness because he thinks he's entitled. He really, honestly, thinks he's the most important person on the planet and that's what pisses me off. Next to good examples of Riders like...well, everyone from Blade when they were good guys, hell, even Hibiki and the main Faiz guy, he's four steps in the wrong direction.

Living near a military academy can't be your reason, I don't think. My gf watches with me, and lived IN a military base for most of her life. She thinks he's a complete dick to the point that she's almost refusing to watch with me. I'm almost in the same place...if he continues acting like he did in episode 4, I'll probably stop watching until they make Kagami or someone deserving a rider.
 
I for one hopes he never becomes a rider. that'd just be too damn predictable and mess up a show that's been a breath of fresh air for the most part.....and i don't know what people's problems with tendou are. I like the guy myself. to me he's already proclaimed himself king of earth, and has been doing a fairly good job of protecting his subjects.
 
I hope he's not Kamen Rider Wingman, I mean Kamen Rider Drake. That design looks so lame and seems like a ripoff of TOEI's anime series Wingman. Worst case we'll probably end up with another Hyper Battle Video henshin, otherwise, another Delta perhaps?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top