For those who have played FF5, how did you see the game? Did it make you happy or it made you almost jump out of your skin?

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Compared to the lower series of the FF games before Final Fantasy 5, I would say that I actually liked the game. It was even from the Final Fantasy IV that I got hooked up well with the game playing and started getting addicted to the game.

I played Final Fantasy 1 and 2, but dropped the game because of the poor graphics used in the game and the nature of its characters but the FF 5 was a good one. I really enjoyed the game.

It is a good game. Though I'd say FF7 and the other recent games are lot better. In terms of the gameplay and the plot. Those games are lot better. And they can be good enough on that note. I'd definitely recommend playing the same.

It is a good game. Though I'd say FF7 and the other recent games are lot better. In terms of the gameplay and the plot. Those games are lot better. And they can be good enough on that note. I'd definitely recommend playing the same.
yeah it is true FF5 is not the best but it cab be counted somewhere. It is better than some other video games outside FF series that I have played before.

I have not played Final Fantasy 5 yet,but this game was updated a few years ago for the PC but before this- it was updated for a mobile phone port, and the appearance of this game changed back then-also this game is more intuitive than it once was,when you play it today.

I have not played Final Fantasy 5 yet,but this game was updated a few years ago for the PC but before this- it was updated for a mobile phone port, and the appearance of this game changed back then-also this game is more intuitive than it once was,when you play it today.
You should definitely check it out.

Well I agree that it is not the best of the best and after some of the later ones it is lagging a bit, but of course I liked it and it follows suit like the others. Makes me kind of want to start the whole thing over again.

FF5 was a decent game though for me what it lacks is the depth of the story. I'm trying to play it again if it will change my perception towards the story of this game.

I played the game ff5 before but I'm not able to finish the game due to lack of time. I did enjoy the game because of the battle strategy specifically the different jobs that you can do to each member of your party and it makes the game more interesting. The only thing that I don't like in this game is the characters and they're story. I don't but I really don't like the way the story happens, I think did'nt understand it and maybe I will check and play it again.

I played the game ff5 before but I'm not able to finish the game due to lack of time. I did enjoy the game because of the battle strategy specifically the different jobs that you can do to each member of your party and it makes the game more interesting. The only thing that I don't like in this game is the characters and they're story. I don't but I really don't like the way the story happens, I think did'nt understand it and maybe I will check and play it again.
Yeah, I can recommend that you find time to complete the game. You will definitely love it. It is awesome, Jim 15.