Compare your gaming skills now and when you were still very young. At which age do you master a new game faster?

Between the of 19 to 23 years were my fastest age of picking up fast with a new game. But coming to playing it with command and expertise, it's between the age of 25 upwards for me.

You are absolutely right, experience and age makes you get better with games. It's not that there aren't teenagers who game exceptionally good but nothing beats experience in something. So therefore the one with more experience would always get a better way to do it than one who just started doing the same thing.

They say that experience is the best teacher, so having a good experience history with a particular game would definitely give you an edge on how fast and good you are going to be with playing such games. I never look down on anyone who has played a particular game more than myself because he or she would know the tricks to best me easily.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
They say that experience is the best teacher, so having a good experience history with a particular game would definitely give you an edge on how fast and good you are going to be with playing such games. I never look down on anyone who has played a particular game more than myself because he or she would know the tricks to best me easily.

Take an experienced old gamer for granted and he or she would show you the real why they have played more than you had done by beating you like a kid. I made that mistake once and I was taught the lesson of my life, so I'm never going to fall victim to them again.

That is one hell of experience that you had, really shocked to hear that your but was handed to you by an experienced gamer. But you are supposed to know that the gamer possibly have more up his sleeves before you got in competition with him.

I have noticed that lot of old people are playing android games. And they seem to be doing lot better. I think it'd be fun to play the games with the old age woman. And that would be something to consider as many people have their own way of dealing with memory loss.

I have noticed that lot of old people are playing android games. And they seem to be doing lot better. I think it'd be fun to play the games with the old age woman. And that would be something to consider as many people have their own way of dealing with memory loss.

You are right here, most old people are more comfortable playing Android games because it affords them playing convinience as they have other stuffs to take care of instead of seating in front of gaming consoles or PC.

To be perfectly honest, I would say that there are very few games that require any real skill. But, like @chikatilo said, your gaming abilities can only get worse after you pass a certain age.

I agree with you on this in the sense that we can become keen to achieve other goals in life instead of having to continue learning new skills in game which is just the way some things have been made to be. I am the type of person that try as much as I could to keep up my gaming skills as Top as always.

You are right here, most old people are more comfortable playing Android games because it affords them playing convinience as they have other stuffs to take care of instead of seating in front of gaming consoles or PC.

Android games, in my opinion, have come to take over most of the games we play on consoles and even PC games and this is the reason many of the game developers are doing all they could to ensure that their games can be played on Android devices for it is more handy on it than playing on game consoles.

I have noticed that there is a lot of demand of the android and iOS games among elderly too. It seems like there are some of the people who do make use of the gaming skills in that time. And for them it may be something that can work out.

Android games, in my opinion, have come to take over most of the games we play on consoles and even PC games and this is the reason many of the game developers are doing all they could to ensure that their games can be played on Android devices for it is more handy on it than playing on game consoles.
Android game development is popular because (IMHO):
- a very large number of people own smartphones which makes the profit potential pretty high
- it is easier to develop for because, as you have probably noticed, most Android games are low budgeted
I would say that most gamers don't consider Android smartphones to be serious gaming platforms. I certainly don't. For that reason most Android games are targeting a more casual audience.