[DL] Phantasy Star Portable Demo: JAPAN

Bueno

Banned
PSP Fanboy posted up the free downloadable demo of Phantasy Star Portable in his blog. Even if you don't have a hacked PSP, you'll still be able to play it. Click below.

Phantasy Star Portable Demo: JAPAN - 300 mb

For a demo, this game is pretty packed. 300 megs. Cutscenes, voices...everything. It's even got the character creation portion.

The full game comes out in Japan at the end of the month.
 
Oh god, I have a full day of work ahead of me but when I get back I'm jumping on this like a beast (well, after I watch the Microsoft press conference anyway). Thanks Bueno!
 
It's pretty damn impressive, how well they crammed this onto the PSP. The actual item drops instead of lame crafting ingredients bring this a heck of a lot closer to PSO. If only it wasn't in moon language... :disappoin Hope it gets a US release!

It's ad hoc multiplayer only, but you can order one of these and use Xlink Kai to play over the intarwebs.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top