Quark Bandito Shake Cometh Oct 12, 2009 #41 I'm almost certain it'll have the same edits from when it aired on PRG. DVD sets, who knows?
KAGEKI It stinks. Oct 12, 2009 #42 Mr. Underachiever said: Tom Green's rap group from the early '90s Click to expand... It's been a long time since I heard that song.
Mr. Underachiever said: Tom Green's rap group from the early '90s Click to expand... It's been a long time since I heard that song.
Forever Knight Eye See You Oct 12, 2009 #43 Quark said: I'm almost certain it'll have the same edits from when it aired on PRG. DVD sets, who knows? Click to expand... Footage editing = horrid and unfair to fans, especially fans from the beginning. If Thundercats gets a boxset... then PR sure as **** deserves boxsets.
Quark said: I'm almost certain it'll have the same edits from when it aired on PRG. DVD sets, who knows? Click to expand... Footage editing = horrid and unfair to fans, especially fans from the beginning. If Thundercats gets a boxset... then PR sure as **** deserves boxsets.
Sekiria BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY Oct 12, 2009 #44 Arkvoodle said: Don't feed the trolls. Click to expand... Too late. To be quite honest, I thought this was a thread about tipping cows with fake halos.
Arkvoodle said: Don't feed the trolls. Click to expand... Too late. To be quite honest, I thought this was a thread about tipping cows with fake halos.
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Oct 12, 2009 #46 Sekiria said: Too late. To be quite honest, I thought this was a thread about tipping cows with fake halos. Click to expand... And then blaming Disney for it. ONORE! DISNEY!
Sekiria said: Too late. To be quite honest, I thought this was a thread about tipping cows with fake halos. Click to expand... And then blaming Disney for it. ONORE! DISNEY!
Vash the Stampede I wanna fly high.... Oct 12, 2009 #47 "This is also Deca....er.....Disney's fault."
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Oct 12, 2009 #48 Vash the Stampede said: "This is also Deca....er.....Disney's fault." Click to expand... This is all Discade's fault?
Vash the Stampede said: "This is also Deca....er.....Disney's fault." Click to expand... This is all Discade's fault?
Forever Knight Eye See You Oct 12, 2009 #49 Dark Kabuto said: This is all Discade's fault? Click to expand... Yes. He is the destroyer of worlds.
Dark Kabuto said: This is all Discade's fault? Click to expand... Yes. He is the destroyer of worlds.
DigDoug Member Oct 12, 2009 #50 Forever Knight said: Yes. He is the destroyer of worlds. Click to expand... "...you called?"