Disney Celebrates Centennial With Animated Film Collection

Peter Paltridge

Well-Known Member
Staff member
<p>You probably know by now that The Walt Disney Company is 100 years old this year. The”Disney100″ branding on most products issued out in 2023 is designed to make sure everybody knows. But the celebration comes at an awkward time, as the studio is currently filming nothing while a bitter strike rages outside its walls. At this time they’d rather magnify the past, not the present.</p>
 
I'm all about collecting Disney memorabilia, but this is next level. ? I wonder if that crystal Mickey hat is worth the price alone. Hmm...
 
Seeing classics like Snow White and Bambi in this collection brings back so many cherished childhood memories. Disney has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember, and I'm touched by this nostalgic trip down memory lane
 
I can't help but notice the exclusion of direct-to-video releases. It's a bit disappointing because there are some real gems among them but I know Disney is ashamed of them.Nonetheless, this collection is undeniably rich with beloved classics.
 
The $1500 price tag is undeniably steep. While I'd love to own this piece of Disney history, it raises questions about affordability. For now, Disney+ remains an accessible option, providing a similar magical experience. Nonetheless, this collection serves as a testament to Disney's enduring legacy, reminding us all why we fell in love with Disney in the first place. It's a celebration of storytelling, creativity, and the power of imagination that has captured hearts worldwide for a century.
 
You know what, I don't think I need this collection. I mean, everything on this list is available on Disney+, and guess what? I'm not even paying for the subscription right now, so I'm practically getting all of this for free! Why shell out $1500 when I can have a movie night anytime I want on Disney+ without spending a dime? ??‍♂️p
 
Disney's about to celebrate its 100th birthday! I mean, they've been dishing out magic since before my grandma had a social security number! ??
 
Oh wow, this Disney centennial collection is like a dream come true! I've been a Disney fan since forever, and this massive Blu-ray set with all the classics and new gems like Elemental is like the ultimate treasure chest for me. I can't wait to relive the magic of Snow White, swoon over Aladdin, and get lost in the enchantment of Frozen all over again. $1500 might sound like a lot, but for a die-hard Disney lover like me, it's a small price to pay for this treasure trove of animated wonders
 
This collection is like a time machine back to my childhood! I remember watching Snow White with a bowl of cereal the size of my head. Now, with all these classics in one set, I might need a bigger bowl of cereal to match! And Elemental, the new addition, better be prepared for a rollercoaster of Disney magic. As for the $1500 price tag, well, if these Blu-rays can make me feel as young as a Disney princess again, maybe I'll invest in some anti-aging cream too. November can't come soon enough; I'll be trading my adult responsibilities for a Disney movie marathon with a side of nostalgia!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top