dinosquad, ripoff tv series of toei 's abaranger

dic's stupid dinosquad is rip off of toei 's abaranger and dino squad is dinosaurs big as abaranger 's zords

[Sarcasm]
Yes, because we all know that Abaranger invented dinosaurs, and that real dinosaurs are tiny.
[Sarcasm]

Please look around, most everyone knows that dinosaurs in T.V. shows for kids is almost easy money, Primary colored teams are great merchandising and gives kids characters to pretend to be when playing ( probably the idea for the colors in Goranger), and lastly, a Dino footprint was used in Jurassic Park too. Are you accusing Abaranger of copying Jurasic Park?
 
Anyone got any footage?

I could try checking YouTube but right now I'm posting this with my Nintendo Wii and I can't be able to copy links. My PC's still in the middle of being overhauled.
 
dic is still around? :sly:

QFT
Dino Squad huh? A lot of Dic cartoons I detest. If they made this one so the dino forms still looked human, even if ripoff of Aba, I might watch. What channel is this on? Looks lame tho. Haha.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top