DinoSquad - I Was a High School Dinosaur...

NinjaJack

Member
I Was A High School Dinosaur thread

Hey a new henshin flavoted series is debuting on CBS September 1st. It`s called "I Was A High School Dinosaur" I don`t know much about it but heres the plot and the teaser picture.



Official site
Whoa, looks like they decided to change up the name to "Dino Squad" which will be showing up in November




I`ll post some of the info on the GKA Times later
 
Last edited:
It sort of looks like the Abaranger symbol is drawn on the "torso" of the T-Rex there in the middle, doesn't it?
 
Just be glad the girl's not a pterodactyl then at least it's not that a obvious ripoff but pretty close. Still I'm hoping to be suprised. Plus the villian better destroy a galaxy to convince me he's more evil then Darth Vader.
 
Last edited:
The villain is an obvious Mesogog rip-off though...no excuse for that -.-

Heh promo art always looks ridiculously bad compared to the finished product.
 
Well, after viewing the promo, I don't desire to see the villain anally rape the heroes to death. It's got a leg up on Dino Thunder, at this point.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…