Heh, FB, Sorry to hear of that...yeah your nails are one of the most bacteria-infested places possible on your body...I won't go into details...but glad to hear you're doing better.
Takumi: trust me...that's a good setup. If you're in school, your studies should be your numero uno priority;remember, you're paying to go to class...*something I wish I knew my first year in college >.>*
As for me, I went straight to University after highschool in '99 and then 4 years through with Double Major (English and Biology) then a year off to figure out what I wanted to do and to rest, and am currently a Masters Candidate (Comp. Lit and Translation) at another University. I have had a lot of schooling already, but see many more years of it to come...::Shrugs:: I am the perpetual student.
Although, it's really not to bad to have someone pay you / or work and the only thing you gotta do is study...::laughs:: My friends in the working world would say otherwise...it's all relative IMO.