All My Friends Hate Me – A College Reunion turned into a Twilight Zone Nightmare

Administrator
Staff member
All my friends hate me is a slow-burn tensioned filled thriller. It is a movie where you will feel unsettled in a place that you used to find familiar. This movie can also be considered a social horror because one of the biggest fears of humans is being a hated outcast. As people grow up, their perceptions of each other change. Pete (Tom Stourton) is the Class clown during his College years. Everyone loves his presence because of the Good vibes he brings. Pete needs to crack a joke whenever people are down, and everything will be okay. He was waiting for this college reunion weekend in the countryside with his long-time friends. No one is as excited as Pete when it comes to this reunion.

All My Friends Hate me, official Trailer.

One of our biggest fear is having our friends outgrew us. We have friends we don’t hang out with...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
The movie is R.18, which means his friends hating him may lead to gore. Dude is going to be forced to kill his friends for the sake of his survival. Wow, that is dark.

Sentai collector
The opening scene gives the feel of one of those Johny Depp thrillers that's set to be spooky to the core. This dude's type of jokes are too much for his friends here. Look how held the other one at gun point and then acted like someone was supposed to laugh about it.🤣