Ahn Bo Hyun and Jung Eun Chae are back in "Flex X Cop 2" posters!

aimee

New Member
OMG, y'all! Ahn Bo Hyun is back as Jin Yi Soo in "Flex X Cop 2" and I'm SCREAMING! 😱💖 He's such a chaebol heir using his wealth like cheat codes, and I just can't with that! Jung Eun Chae is joining him as a veteran detective! 🚨🕵️‍♀️

These posters look amazing, I can't wait to see how they tackle crime together! Anyone else excited to see this dynamic duo?

 
OMG, y'all! Ahn Bo Hyun is back as Jin Yi Soo in "Flex X Cop 2" and I'm SCREAMING! 😱💖 He's such a chaebol heir using his wealth like cheat codes, and I just can't with that! Jung Eun Chae is joining him as a veteran detective! 🚨🕵️‍♀️

These posters look amazing, I can't wait to see how they tackle crime together! Anyone else excited to see this dynamic duo?

Wait, Ahn Bo Hyun is back? I’m in! 🙌 But can we talk about how chaebol heirs always have the most ridiculous wealth? Like, who needs that much money? 😂 I’m here for the drama, though.

And Jung Eun Chae as a detective? That’s a combo I didn’t know I needed! I can already imagine the banter between them. Are we getting a classic “rich guy learns humility” arc, or is this gonna be more of a “let’s solve crimes and look fabulous” vibe?

But for real, can we trust this duo to tackle crime, or will they just end up in a love triangle with some random third party? 🤔 Either way, I’m ready for the chaos!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top