Dekaranger Episode 44 is one of the best episode ever

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Ok, I got to say that Episode 44 is one of the best episode ever. The only one reason is why I love this episode. All 7 Dekarangers together in action! I really hope this episode better be in S.P.D. later and it'll be awesome. I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!

Just curious, what's your thought on this episode?
 
Last edited:
If that's the Badge stealing episode where they have to fight for their honor then.... Yes, That episode kicked major ass! We got some background on Boss and that ending battle with Aburera and the grunts was kickass. Definitely one of my favorite eps. The Rangers did their roll call in S.W.A.T. Mode! That was cool. :D
 
that would have to be episode 44. episode 45 is the one where the Alienizer was drooling all over tetsu.
 
Hariken said:
If that's the Badge stealing episode where they have to fight for their honor then.... Yes, That episode kicked major ass! We got some background on Boss and that ending battle with Aburera and the grunts was kickass. Definitely one of my favorite eps. The Rangers did their roll call in S.W.A.T. Mode! That was cool. :D

Yes! That's what I am talking about! I need to be more specific. :shakefist lol Anyways... heck yea! My favorite part where 5 Dekaranger beat Aburera and Deka Red got their badges back.

I agree with you. That was cool when they did their roll call in SWAT mode.

Shoichi said:
that would have to be episode 44. episode 45 is the one where the Alienizer was drooling all over tetsu.

Oops. My bad. lol :D

Can anyone retitles again? "44" instead of "45" >.< Thank you.
 
I noticed you're a fan of shows/episodes which has a lot of heroes; Deka, which has excessive members fighting on-screen (in this case, that particular 7 Dekas ep). And which is also why you prefer Gransazer over Justirisers, ain't I right, Red? ;) :D
 
ForeverRed said:
My favorite part where 5 Dekaranger beat Aburera and Deka Red got their badges back.

I agree with you. That was cool when they did their roll call in SWAT mode.

Yeah... That fight at the end was awesome and the mecha battle rocked as well although I wish Aburera had used a different Kaijyuki(sp?) to battle DekaBaseRobo. The one he was is was extra fugly. It was the same Mech used in the Kyoto ep and "Samurai" in S.P.D. Boss' new finisher was sick! :jam:
 
is this Mortal Campaign the christmas ep? and i cant understand what the announcer said, but please tell what episode 30 is called?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top