Defenders of the Earth

adamclark83

Member
I bought this last week, and now that I have watched all episodes, I would like to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. My favourite character is Jedda, she is very beautiful and I couldn't believe how many Jedda-episodes there were on the last two discs. Like the Prince Krotan and the Necklace of Oros arcs. But I was wondering, why does the animation differ over the course of episodes? The majority of the episodes are the same nice animation, but there are a few episodes where it looks like Filmation.
 
I bought this last week, and now that I have watched all episodes, I would like to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. My favourite character is Jedda, she is very beautiful and I couldn't believe how many Jedda-episodes there were on the last two discs. Like the Prince Krotan and the Necklace of Oros arcs. But I was wondering, why does the animation differ over the course of episodes? The majority of the episodes are the same nice animation, but there are a few episodes where it looks like Filmation.

Either money or the studio had some kind of problem. That's why that one episode of Transformers season 3 "Call of the Primitives" looked so nice compared to the rest of the season. There was a fire at the animation studio, so they had to get the same people who did the movie to do that one episode.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top