Deejay,Manon,Marisa and JP revealed on the recent Street Fighter trailer

HD

The Marisa/Manon Rivalry makes sense, One is a model and the other is a fashion designer. One is a graceful grappler while the other is a Hulking brawler. I like how these characters are more than fighters. They have other hopes and dreams, Unlike generic character like Ryu who just want to fight and do nothing else.

FjjYx1EXgA4o4Eo
FjjYxmeXoAEf0Qk

I'm chilling in my raft at the South Pacific
Juri now have a rival to the foot fetish market, Not one but 2 of them. LOL

Boss of All Bosses
Street Fighter and Tekken fans are well fed right now with all these new content they are getting. Meanwhile me, A Mortal Kombat fan is curled on the floor crying in a corner because we didn't get anything at the Game Awards, Not even a new Injustice game. The lack of Mortal Kombat announcements makes me sad. Congrats Street Fighter and Tekken fans. Enjoy your victories while it lasts.

Lurker
I'm not sure what to make of the new characters; they appear to be quite different from the usual cast of the series. Personally I didn't like them too much. I prefer Legacy characters because I have a long history with them.

Marisa looks hella brutal, a nice stand-in for Sagat/Alex since they're not in the game, and don't forget JP, he means business and I'm curious to see how he got his Soul power. I'm MAD Hyped, June can't come soon enough, all I need now is Cammy and I'm good to go. This has been my most anticipated game of 2023 for quite some time.