Dedicated to the Friends of Justice

Keith Justice

New Member
Neekox burned the midnight oil and worked with me to bring all of you this.. I'm sorry if we couldn't get everyone in there, but whether you're in there or not, this video is dedicated to all of you who helped make this message board great.

Thanks for everything guys. Through thick and thin and the hard times you all still help make this place one of the greatest on the internet.

I give you... FRIENDS OF JUSTICE
 
It was beautiful. Very well made. *hums the song* The end was the real payoff. Great job Neekox and thanks JC! >_<

I have to say the other boards out there are kewl. This place isnt perfect. But sometimes it feels like I can be stupid here one day and no one will hold it against me the next day. It's like, If Im not in someones "clique" of friends on another board then Im sort of outcast by them. And it doesnt go away until you say the right thing or kiss their ass.

But here, we're just a bag of mixed nuts who have a common interest. But I feel as though no matter what I do today, I can still feel welcomed here tomorrow. It's true for everyone and I hope it stays that way.
 
awesome vid man, I like...

especially since 33 pics from my photoshop portfolio are in there...LoL *yay*

yes I counted...
 
:laugh:

Guess I owe you a special thanks too, man. Thanks!

Spread the word across the boards for others to check out the morphenominal video. :thumbs:

Lemme know where you post it, cuz I'd like to see as much feedback as possible.
 
That's sweet! I just wish I had taken some pics of me with my sentai/KR changers before this went together... But hey, I've got the pic of me and Mark in there. :)

I obviously need to hang out with JC.
 
DUUUUUDE!!!!!!1 this video rawks! And I totally saw myself in it!!! I was so speechless, I had to rewind the video and pause just to be sure that was me. Great work guys, and ya always got a friend in me :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top