Banned
i dont care which is better, i better just get my entertainment value and have some good Master Grade Gundams from each Universe:buttrock:

LOL
That doesn't happen all the time though sometime its' just cheezy and suck no disrespect to anyone old season lover of gundams..like back in the day series...old..

Lurker
didn't really think it like that
but still even with firepower you still need skill to control the power or else it wouldnt' work that well and the mobile suit gundam isnt' stable
But still it's our universe, 300 years later, that's not too long. If they are more advanced then Freedom or something, or just so strong that they can easily wipe out an army of equaled leveled mobile suits then it's not realistic already. Btw, I think all series have at least one nice design, I like Exia and the Flag designs most, Turn A gundam had well, Turn A gundam. Gundam Wing have the Wing Zero Custom...no? I only watched 00 and The MS 08th team btw. But 08 had the Gouf Custom which I just love :D

oh i see but for me i'm thinking i like freedom and strike freedom more for right now anyways until gundam 00 somehow makes the series better..