Dear Morons posting OOO spoilers on fb & twitter

Spoiler-free postiing is no fun.
I don't want to have to make vague, non-specific posts just because somebody like's to wait for some sub-group that get's their subs out (on average) a week after airing, because i just don't care if they don't want to hear it. It's THEIR fault for not watching it sooner.

So what, are we gonna have a "No Spoilers for 1 week after airing" policy for current toku show talk thread's? or a month for Movie talk threads?
 
For tokusatsu, I think it's fwickin' wack if you spoil the ending for everyone before it even gets subbed.

And even when something gets subbed... I personally like waiting a week so I can watch it on Friday.
 
For tokusatsu, I think it's fwickin' wack if you spoil the ending for everyone before it even gets subbed.

And even when something gets subbed... I personally like waiting a week so I can watch it on Friday.

If you makes it a rule, i will abide, though i won't like it.

Though, and idea would be to make the Talk threads "Spoiler zones", but everywhere else "Spolier-free for 1 week after airing".
 

Talking about it private in a thread is completely different from posting it on a social network that you can't be faulted for reading it unknowingly.
 
Spoiler-free postiing is no fun.
I don't want to have to make vague, non-specific posts just because somebody like's to wait for some sub-group that get's their subs out (on average) a week after airing

It doesn't have to be TVN's subs. Have you actually read everything I posted, TVN was an example. I know other groups release a few hours later but what bothered me was the guy posted the posted before any sub was released to begin with, even posting an hour after a release is lame. Wait a few hours for **** sakes.


This pretty much sums it up.


Like I said, I'm even lenient with spoilers too. I can get spoiled NOW and have no issues considering it would be my fault since I had a time period to download and view it for myself and didn't.
 
Here's an idea bro that'll hopefully prevent you from getting excessively butthurt: Nothing is sacred on the internet, I'm sorry that you got the ending spoiled for you, but suck it up
 

I fnd ,as well as a study finds, that people enjoy stories more when it is said spoiled:

http://io9.com/5829720/new-study-shows-that-knowing-spoilers-doesnt-ruin-a-story

Besides if you search for it , and you have to intentionally search for things on Twitter , then why do you expect it NOT to be spoiled ?

Trust me , this is not even the worst thing about it . If this was a bigger franchise then its expected to have spoilers like this, but they know how to deal with it unless they are DC or Marvel. I'm on episode 3 of OOO and it's awesome and even if I do find out the ending it won't deter me from seeing how it goes from point A to point B since the ending is just a build up of said previous episodes.

Just don't search for it and you won't find it .
 
Someone spoiled Doubles finale last year for me on Facebook, I would have kicked the **** out of him if he was in the room with me.

Wasn't it me that spoiled you?


MS, you spoiled the finale for me on Twitter. I seriously wanted to fucking break you right then. I still do.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…